New destination. New market. New business opportunities.
For over 30 years, SPORTEL has been the most relevant and high-quality event for the sports business industry.
After 4 years of absence, SPORTEL will be back in Asia in 2023 with a brand new destination, giving the opportunity to reconnect and do business with the Asian Market. SPORTEL Rendez-vous will come back with a 2-day event in a unique location in Bali, Indonesia.
SPORTEL Rendez-vous Bali will feature products designed and adapted to the exhibition floor with our best ever value attendee passes, to affordable networking and sponsorship packages complemented by an innovative conference summit and numerous extra-curricular activities to extend your SPORTEL experience.
EXPAND your network & LEARN about emerging trends in the outstanding settings of the Grand Hyatt Bali.
• SPORTEL Rendez-vous Bali will be one of the first post-pandemic market event dedicated to sports business to take place in Asia.
• The sports rights and media businesses in the Asia-Pacific region are experiencing a rebound that could continue at 6% annually until 2026.
• Bali is a destination that is easily accessible and has numerous direct connections from all around the world.
Attend SPORTEL Rendez-Vous Bali to promote your business and communicate about your brand across ASIA.
• Network with key right holders and broadcasters.
• Meet with the new and creative sports industry players.
• Reconnect with the leading companies involved in sports Business in the Asian Territories.
SPORTEL Rendez-vous acts as a connecter of cultures to develop valuable business.